Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

New to php with book

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
letuandk
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:48 pm    Post subject: New to php with book Reply with quote

THIS ARTICLE IS ABOUT the Bueno Texas road Excursion. I had been asked to write the article because I work for Thrasher so that they did not need to pay somebody to write these best skateboard brands.
That's fairly thrifty, huh? And because I'm rolled in deep over at the Bueno camp as 23, I was also asked to write the article. They got me drawing images.
To me writing the Bueno Texas road trip article the only downside is that I did go on the trip. I had been for part of it but I'm pretty sure I missed half of this program.

The trip started off at the Make A in Houston Wish Benefit. The Bueno Brigade (Shiloh Greathouse, Staey Lowery, Nate Broussard, and Mark Gutterman) flew to Houston and rented a van. I live and so it was up to me to find my own way to Houston. No more flights for Sieben. I ended up jumping in a mini-van with some dudes. What I heard in the Oklahomies is that there's never an inappropriate moment to shout "&%#& You Cocksucker" at full volume.
Apparently it is a fantastic idea. Even in front of the older.

SO I RODE with those Oklahomies IN A MINI-VAN (Note 1: these dudes were actual Oklahomies. I am not using that term. To prove it I'll mention the title of one. Gabe Friedman) and I am pretty certain that they were stoked that if we got to Houston we were going to be hanging out with Shiloh. Because ... well, he's Shiloh. So anyway, we get to Houston and I try calling Stacy therefore that we could all meet up, but seemingly Stacy did not feel like dealing with drunk Sieben (it's possible to drink a whole lot of beer at a mini-van out of Austin to Houston) therefore he wasn't picking up. I wound up sleeping on the floor of a hotel room with a bunch of dudes I met. That the Bueno road excursion was going magnificent.
The next day I woke up feeling shitty. Kind of Like the way you feel when you are in your 30s and you wake up hung around on a hotel room's floor and early 20s. You know, it's sort of one of those "what the luck am I doing with my life" kind of moments. I think that is called alcohol melancholy. So I called Stacy and he explained that his phone wasn't getting a signal the evening before (at the bowling alley that he and the men were hanging out). It looked like a pretty feeble excuse than that I am so I do not argue with him, but Stacy's much larger. I told him I'd see him at the skatepark on.
SO LATER ON to Meet with each the men on the Bueno team. It was pretty cool to shake hands with the dudes that I am working with. Though I wished I had brought another other than the one with the kitty around its neck. I just thought it sort of made a initial impression that is bizarre, although I like the shirt and all.

Anyhow, I say hello to the dudes and then they Have to make the rounds move skate and shit and that I don't really understand what so I am just kind of walking around hoping that I run into a person that I understand, I'm supposed to be doing. Fortunately I saw my buddy Dahveed and he explained he had an ice chest full of beer in his vehicle. That is pretty much exactly what I did the remainder of the day. Stacy explained that the dudes went back to the hotel and called me. I took the hint tracked down the Oklahomies and informed them that I'd probably be sleeping in their floor again, and they were like, "Thanks for introducing us to Shiloh, dude." And I was like, "I barely met him myself, dudes." And they were like, "Are you drunk?" And I was like, "Yeah, pretty much." And they're like, "We are too. Get your ass in the mini-van."

(Note 2: mini-van driver : not drunk.)
I CALLED STACY LATER to Find out if he Along with the other men wanted to drink beer in a filthy hotel room with me and the Oklahomies, however he told me that they were just going to eat dinner and chill so they could get up early and go road skating the morning after. I told him I would probably just see him in Austin (that was another stop on their trip) since the odds of me getting up early and going road skating were pretty much nonexistent. So I moved on a filthy floor again and rode back to Austin and waited to the Bueno dudes to arrive.

That day I got the call the Bueno van Rolled into town and I gave directions to a pizza parlor that serves pitchers of Lone Star and headed out to meet the dudes. I arrived in the pizza place a bit later than the Bueno Brigade and apparently some sort of altercation had happened at the parking lot with Alex (the filmer guy who had been with them) and also this neighborhood dude named Cornbread. And the moment I said to everyone and sat down, Alex started yelling at Cornbread from throughout the room and the spectacle had every sign that the shit was about to hit the skateboard for beginners.

Allow me to backtrack a bit. The first time I met Cornbread was once he was almost hit by a truck in front of my friend Adam's house. He was cruising down the street on his 10 rate, drunk as hell with some headphones on and swerving all over the place and he rode directly in front of some dude in a pickup truck and the dude in the truck needed to slam on his brakes and he skidded about 10 feet and nearly killed Cornbread. The whole thing was pretty scary and crazy. And a few hours after, Cornbread comes back down the street and he's all, "Can y'all see me almost get run over? This shit was crazy!" And then he gave us a few of his 40oz of malt liquor and proceeded to pitch us this strategy he had for refinishing wealthy people's flooring in the area and attempted (unsuccessfully) to entertain my buddy Adam and I to join him in his business plan because as he put it, "I need some boys to knock on doors"

ADAM AND I had been both employed full-time so we Graciously declined, since that guy never gets a job but we did give him our friend Cary Jackson's mobile phone number.
But back to the road excursion post. So Here is this guy Alex about to enter a battle with Cornbread, also I was somewhat worried because Alex is sort of built just like me (sort of a chicken leg body) and Cornbread is fairly thick. But beyond being thick, Cornbread is just ... well ... he is just kind of crazier than a shithouse rat. And I didn't really think that Alex's very first taste of Austin should be the taste of his own blood. But before I had a opportunity to try and calm things down, Alex got up from his chair and stormed over to where Cornbread sat and confronted him.

And it actually looked like fists were going to start flying. But 10 seconds later he and Cornbread were giving every other among those manly kind of hugs as if they've been homies for life. And then Cornbread pulled his chair over and then kicked it to the rest of the evening with us. And apparently he's given up on his floor refinishing plan because he spent all the evening trying to convince Shiloh that he wants to star in the film he's writing. Cornbread is rad.

And that night we hung Outside in Austin and the filmer almost got into a fight was the funniest thing that happened while I was hanging out with all the dudes. Other than that I showed them a few of those places in my town and they went to function leaping shit down and jumping over shit and scooting across shit.
It was cool to bring dudes The shit them get rad. I figure if they'd shown up and we had gone skating and I was as good as them then our company would be in a shitload of trouble, although it did not do a hell of a great deal because of my inferiority complex. But the way things are I suppose I would have to mention that Bueno will be about as popular as Powell Peralta was at the mid '80s. Which sort of sucks because I guess that means I'm going to need to play the McGill character. And shit, at least McGill had the McTwist. Is a kickflip to fakie at a buttocks G-turn and a ditch. Oh well, &%#& it.
Anyhow, I guess I'll wrap this article up by Saying some shit like, Dude, we all had such a rad time and even though we barely knew each other when the trip began ... No, that shit sucks. I'll only end this article by saying that the next time I have asked to write a road trip article I expect that "road trip" includes something more than riding at a mini-van into Houston ... (Note 3: The Bueno Brigade also went to San Antonio on this road trip but I didn't get to go because I needed to leave town on a previously planned trip. We didn't have to skate the Banana Farm, the Death Star, or some of my ditches. I made why I live here, so I could show them the dudes guarantee to come back to Austin in the near future for more of an elongated stay. Possibly that they come back I'll really have that. Yeah, I sort of doubt it also.)

(Note 4: This is the very first road trip article I've ever written and I just reread it and realized it doesn't actually Have anything to do with anyone but myself. So I'll add this small part at The end so that it'll be like the road excursion articles that I've read in Other magazines: Dude! Mark Gutterman totally farted from the hotel area, Nate Broussard completely skates like he's some key butterfly wings, this Security guard at this 1 place was a dick, most of us got fairly Wasted, and best complete skateboard brand)

Last edited by letuandk on Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
AnrDaemon
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use absolute paths. "c:wamp" is a path relative to the current directory on disk "C:".
Even better, don't use Windows for web dev. Use Linux VM and Samba share to edit files from the host.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: