Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

Developer needed to make modifications to Sngine php script

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Help Wanted (commercial)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
s3xe
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:11 am    Post subject: Developer needed to make modifications to Sngine php script Reply with quote

Sngine php script was built with smarty 2. you can go to sngine.com to learn more.
1. need a store created that is linked to my affiliate system
2. need a knowledge base page created, categories, sub-cat and link to all pages.
3. land page with subscription to use until my site goes live.
4. custom page with application for hiring new employees. application will need image upload.
5. live streaming page
6. various other tasks as well.
7. its important that you speak english
8. I have a 30 day deadline.
9. Dont ask about budget. I know what tasks are worth and I know what I will pay. I have had many websites built and Im familiar with code and what has to be done.
deepvyas
Smarty Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:59 am    Post subject: Developer Reply with quote

Hi ,
Interested, Please revert if still searching

Regards
Deep
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jennifer
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:03 am    Post subject: Help Regarding the relevant project Reply with quote

Hi,

Greetings!

This side Jennifer, I would love to help you in your project. Make sure things will be completed before the deadline given. Can share many of the relevant sample works.Would love to have a detailed discussion.

You can coonect me on skype :live:jennifer_17207
Email: jennifer@cisinlabs.com

Regards
Jennifer J
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Help Wanted (commercial) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: