Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

SmartyPaginate and the Zend Framework...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Add-ons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chidera
Smarty Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: SmartyPaginate and the Zend Framework... Reply with quote

Hi,

I've been using Smarty and SmartyPaginate for a year or so now, I believe, and have thoroughly enjoyed it. I have been starting to use the Zend Framework (ZF) since shortly after it was first released.

I have just moved my pagination code from my pre-ZF app into my ZF app. Things aren't working. It appears that the following function is central to my immediate problem:
Code:
SmartyPaginate::getCurrentIndex();

I think it's related to the search-engine-friendly URLs that I'm using along with the ZF and how SmartyPaginate is pulling information from the $_SESSION variable.

Does this make sense? Is there anything that I can do, save for dumping the ZF, that can help?

Let me know if you have any specific questions that might help in addressing my problem and I'll be happy to answer them.

Thanks.
chidera
Smarty Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boy, do I feel silly.... Neutral

I realized...finally...that in moving things from pre-ZF to ZF, I somehow lost the SmartyPaginate::Connect() command. That makes a big difference, obviously. Wink

Anyway, things are working. I'm not fond of the URL (http://www.mydomain.com/pretty/url?next=11), but it's working for now. My stuff is far from being ready for production and I have some ideas on how to get SmartyPaginate to build a "pretty" URL, so I'll just move ahead for now and worry about the "pretty" URLs when it's necessary.

Later.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Add-ons All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: