Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

can nifty corners work with smarty?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Noraz
Smarty Rookie

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:06 am    Post subject: can nifty corners work with smarty? Reply with quote

Hi,

Has anyone tried to get Nifty Corners working with Smarty? I have been unsuccessful. Then I thought about it for a moment and wondered if the way smarty renders the page prevents this from working period.

FYI: Nifty Corners is a javascript solution for making rounded corners on web pages. The latest article/version can be found here...http://pro.html.it/articoli/id_599/idcat_31/pro.html

Thanks for any info.
boots
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the link -- I didn't know about that one.
I don't know quite what you mean about getting it to work with Smarty, though. It doesn't really seem to need anything special to get going.

?
Noraz
Smarty Rookie

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I was just having difficulty for some reason (I think that's called stupidity), so I thought before I waste huge amounts of time trying to figure out what's wrong - I would check and see if it were feasible.

I didn't know if I was missing something conceptually about how smarty rendered the pages, i.e. something that would make a more knowledgeable person go "of course you can't do that, Smarty has already rendered the page." I assumed that since it was in the window onload that wasn't the case, but I wasn't sure.

I'll give it another shot. Thanks boots.
Noraz
Smarty Rookie

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, just as suspected user error.

In my body tag I had an onload="rolloverInit();", which was conflicting with the
Code:

<script type="text/javascript">
window.onload=function(){
if(!NiftyCheck())
    return;
Rounded("div#nifty","all","#FFF","#D4DDFF","smooth");
}
</script>

used for nifty corners.

FYI, in case you stumble across this post.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: