Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

form problem

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mr.bean
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 9:10 am    Post subject: form problem Reply with quote

Hi,
I'm new in Smarty, but I have been programming in the last 2 Years in some Project with PHP.

I'm building now some pages with smarty.
I've a Problem now with form page.
When I enter some inputs in a form, and submit it ( the action from this submit call the same page), and do it more times, and then click "BACK" to get last page, not show all variables are from the last page.
It shows a variable from the page, before I click "BACK".

But when I check it.
<tr><td>User ID:**&{$uid} </td><td><input type="Text" name="uid" value="{$uid}" size="10" maxlength="10">&&{$uid}

Here I call 3 times {$uid}, the first and the third $uid show uid from the last page, the second $uid in input tag shows uid from the page before I click "BACK".

I hope you understand, what I mean.
mr.bean
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 9:57 am    Post subject: sorry Reply with quote

I think, is not the problem from Smarty...
but from PHP or Browser or html.

I've tested it without smarty, and came the same Problem.

But can someone help me.
I think the "BACK" has priority to build the page from cache, and then put the other input from php, or something like that..
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Bugs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: