Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

Compiled template problem.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Smarty Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tristan
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 11:50 pm    Post subject: Compiled template problem. Reply with quote

I've been developing my site on my local Windows 2000 machine and all has been well. When I upload it to my domain and try to change something it doesn't recompile. I have to compile it locally and upload it for it to display correctly.

I've searched the forums for answers and have tried clearing everything with smarty commands, didn't work. I delete all my template_c files on my domain and then it will error out with the following.

Code:
Warning: chmod(): No such file or directory in C:\webspace\aspweb\dragonbound\dragonbound.com\www\top100\includes\smarty.class.php on line 2062

Then when I refresh it I simply get no output. I have write permissions because I'm able to create text files for counters and such. Also, it's a top site list, so do I need to put IDs in when it generates them? If anyone has any idea on how to fix this please let me know. It's driving me crazy. Thanks.

Also these are my settings:
Code:
$this->caching      = 0;
$this->cache_lifetime   = 0;
$this->compile_check   = 1;
$this->force_compile   = 1;
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Smarty Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: