Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

:roll: Help! PHP Code from different file into Smarty...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Smarty Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Albert Wesker
Smarty Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 2:47 pm    Post subject: :roll: Help! PHP Code from different file into Smarty... Reply with quote

I have a file named "parameter.php". In that file all the parameter for the Web Navigator is stored.
Now that data is needed in two different files of that site to build the Navigator.

My Problem is ->

In my 'Index.tpl' i have already included the two different files (assign) to build the Navigator. That works fine - at least the HTML Code in there is visible. If i include the "parameter.php" also per Index.tpl to show the Navigator - the Navigator does not work because none of the infos from the "parameter.php" is available in the two different files.

How can i make that parameter infos available?
If i paste the infos from the parameter.php into the two different files everything work fine...

Sorry if this is a bit confusing - its a bit difficult to explain. I tested many things - maybe anyone can help me? Rolling Eyes
BloodRath
Smarty Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry i don't understand anything could u give an example pls

i have a problem with javascript inclusion : how not to include same .js x time, i use this trick

create a new function assign_array
store in this array in a template the list of javascript to include,

{assign_array var="script['a']" value ="../js/1k_standards.js"}
{assign_array var="script['b']" value ="../js/canvasSize.js"}

call the header of the html page, which himself write the assigned array to the html with a classical foreach

i don't think if it could help u, sorry if it couldn't
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Smarty Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: