Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

I use Smarty in all my projects and I speak it in events

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GersonGFPN
Smarty Rookie

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:00 pm    Post subject: I use Smarty in all my projects and I speak it in events Reply with quote

Hi,

first, i sorry for my english. I read english but i dont write very well.

I use smarty in all my PHP Projects and i like him.

It is easy, fast and make a job.

I'm speak about Smarty in Info Events in my country, Brazil.

Congratulation for this engine.

--
Gerson Novais
bimal
Smarty Elite

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Great! I took a week's long training session Reply with quote

I lead a team of PHP developers in an offshore business.
Once I found there was a serious loss in number of working hours when a programmer was unable to work with designer's sliced html output. The problem was hectic to me to manage a developer team of 12 people and css/html slicing team of 8 people.

Because I knew Smarty since long, I decided to educate them with Smarty's core fetures. I trained all the css designers and php developers about the coding practices I need in css and php. They are different things, probably unrelated to each other.

After training each of the teams separately, the business process went smooth. By then, I forced my team to use Smarty for any fresh projects (it is not always possible to work out in older projects).

Now, the designing team knows, what things woulds the programmers need. For them, externalizing css links and javascripts was enoguh (this was to avoid the default delimiter: { and } characters in a template page! For everything else, the desiging/slicing team was expert.

For a php developer team, it took around a week to train them in order to make comfortable with Smarty's various features.

After a month's practice, my team is now able to produce quality output much faster than the others. => This is a real story from my professional life, during late 2007 and early 2008.
jasonelie
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:31 am    Post subject: Offshore Dedicated Team Reply with quote

We have been using Smarty templates to customize shopping cart pages.

We are experiencing wonderful results and positive feedback form our clients.

I love to use Smarty.
Thanks.

--Offshore Dedicated Team
izencorp(.)com
kraigballa
Smarty Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a first time user of Smarty. I am liking it, but I am still trying to get it down.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: