Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

Smartweb - adding stock status and specifications

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jepperaz
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:43 pm    Post subject: Smartweb - adding stock status and specifications Reply with quote

Hey guys im doing some fixes for a friend in smartweb, i have absolutely no knowledge in Smarty, but i know PHP.

I have this category page where it show all the products in what looks like some foreach loop.

On this page it shows the products with picture, title, price, itemnumber, and a short description.

On the single product page it shows picture, title, price, itemnumber, long description and specifications for the product.

I have made a quick view for the products on the category page and i would like the long description and specifications to show up in there.

It was easy adding the other information because it was like this:
<h2 data-ng-bind-html="::product.Title"></h2>

I am not sure how to add the rest.

Would any of you be able to help me with this?

Kind regards
Jeppe
bsmither
Smarty Elite

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first step would be to find the category page template and at the end, add {debug}. Allow your web browser to permit popups.

When calling this page, you will now have a popup showing all values assigned to variables.

Look for the array of products and determine if the product data is available for this page.

The PHP controller file, which fetches and processes the product details and assigns them to Smarty variables, may or may not include the long description and specs. If not, re-code the PHP script to include them.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: