Smarty Forum Index Smarty
WARNING: All discussion is moving to https://reddit.com/r/smarty, please go there! This forum will be closing soon.

Smarty Pagination

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carllwyman
Smarty n00b

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:10 pm    Post subject: Smarty Pagination Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I am trying to implement the PHP SmartyPaginate by Monte Ohrt. I have about 1000 records that I need to display.. I don't know how to limit the number of ranges displayed ({paginate_middle}). I am displaying 10 items per page, this means I have 100 pages and all these ranges are being displayed at ones, thus making the page untidy.. I just want to display ranges of up to 40 items and increase as needed. an example of what I want is like this: http://www.phpinsider.com/php/code/SmartyPaginate/demo/

you notice that they have 100 records but they are only displaying ranges of up to 40 items. and when you click on range [31-40], range [1-10] disapears and a new range is printed which is [41-50].. Can anyone please help me achieve this. At the moment all my ranges are being being display like this [1-10] [11-20] .. .. .. .. .. .. [941-950], how can I display only four ranges per time?
bsmither
Smarty Elite

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to the docs, this will cause that limit to be used:
Code:
{paginate_middle page_limit="5"}

This is supposed to then show, for example:
prev [150-160][161-170][171-180][181-190][191-200] next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Smarty Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: